- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love shopping there even if when we go we only get simple stuff, I enjoy walking and looking at their set up of products, it is inspiring and creative.
Loveee! Cheap but good quality stuff. You can literally find anything here. I made my own vanity kit from here using shelves and legs! Looks awesome :)!
This place is so much fun every time I visit IKEA I want to be an interior designer I love the way they set the displays helps bring the vision together
Love the collection and variety ikea offers and design collection ikea offers and really cheap for th design. But as far quality goes it's not worth it.
IKEA has the perfect furniture for functionality. I recently built a vanity out of their ALEX drawers. It was super affordable and easy to put together.
Ikea is great for storage and organization products. I like their kids stuff, the toys and dishes are great. I also like their dishes and kitchen tools.
Prices are unbeatable, and quality is great. I love everything the sell, especially bookcases, curtains, pillow inserts, kids items, and picture frames.
Very stylish, but honestly, not very practical for long term. Brought dressers and once i had to move them to rearrange furniture, they fell apart.
Really great please for all your furniture need it is especially good if you want ideas it in that affordable or expensive it just depends on your budget
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos