BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Andrea A.
Long Beach
I love shopping there even if when we go we only get simple stuff, I enjoy walking and looking at their set up of products, it is inspiring and creative.
Marissa T.
Stockton, CA
Loveee! Cheap but good quality stuff. You can literally find anything here. I made my own vanity kit from here using shelves and legs! Looks awesome :)!
Amy S.
Leander , TX
This place is so much fun every time I visit IKEA I want to be an interior designer I love the way they set the displays helps bring the vision together
Tanya R.
Love the collection and variety ikea offers and design collection ikea offers and really cheap for th design. But as far quality goes it's not worth it.
Lauren L.
Cheshire, CT
IKEA has the perfect furniture for functionality. I recently built a vanity out of their ALEX drawers. It was super affordable and easy to put together.
Courtney B.
Ikea is great for storage and organization products. I like their kids stuff, the toys and dishes are great. I also like their dishes and kitchen tools.
Jennifer B.
Prices are unbeatable, and quality is great. I love everything the sell, especially bookcases, curtains, pillow inserts, kids items, and picture frames.
Itzel P.
If you need apartment furniture that won't be forever than I recommend IKEA, it is affordable and the furniture is fair quality! IKEA
David W.
Lexington, KY
Very stylish, but honestly, not very practical for long term. Brought dressers and once i had to move them to rearrange furniture, they fell apart.
Yasmin A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Really great please for all your furniture need it is especially good if you want ideas it in that affordable or expensive it just depends on your budget
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?