BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I always get in trouble at this store. So many great ideas. So many options. All at a great price. My go to place to get decorating and remodeling ideas.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I love to renovate my side of my room. I share a room with a roommate and I always find my self driving to Ikea and buy new things. I Love this place!!!
Olivia A.
Toddler Tunnel
We got the green, pink, and blue toddler tunnel from here. My son loves it. He plays in it every time we are at his Mimi and Poppys house.
Sierra C.
I've only shopped online once or twice and gotten a couple things. I love Ikea style and They're very sturdy. I prefer shopping for house furniture here.
Stephanie S.
Lakeland
I bought a cool lamp but I had to end up selling it because it didn’t come with the right bulb or at least didn’t tell which bulb would be the right one.
Katy H.
Spring Grove, IL
I could spend a whole day there. There is so much stuff for everyone. And everything is reasonably priced! Love it! They need to just make more of them!!
amelia m.
love my furniture from ikea! creative idea on how you have to set it up yourself. directions are clear enough, and furniture is great once put together.
Maribel C.
Ikea is my favorite place to shop for home decor and get inspiration on how to remodel my home. LOve their display rooms that are set up so beautifully.
Jamima S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this place they have EVERYTHING you can find for your home
I mostly shop here to update my dorm room and for gifts for people that love organizing
Lisa B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think they are fairly ok they got some beautiful stuff but they a bit stuck up for my taste
The workers I mean granted I've only been to one store
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?