BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this store! I need to have a whole day planned to shop - there is just so much to see! Given the price, I've always been pleased with the quality.
Ashleigh F.
Washington, DC
Decorator Expert Level 1
All of my bedroom furniture is from Ikea and I love every single piece. The pieces are usually pretty simple to assemble if you have someone to help you
Maribel C.
Ikea is my favorite place to shop for home decor and get inspiration on how to remodel my home. LOve their display rooms that are set up so beautifully.
Erika M.
Ikea always has the best selection. I choose to go here when I wanted to do a total bedroom makeover. Got all my furniture here and was extremely happy!
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I love to renovate my side of my room. I share a room with a roommate and I always find my self driving to Ikea and buy new things. I Love this place!!!
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Fun to shop around but also great prices. Kind of a pain to put together some of the pieces but other than that the furniture us contemporary and cheap!
Katoria H.
Garysburg, NC
IKEA is an awesome store. They have everything you need for your home in one place. I love their up to date furniture and their comforters are awesome.
Holly H.
Saint Charles, MO
This store is the best. As a student I have limited income to spend on furniture, but with ikea I can find affordable furniture that is actually stylish.
Courtney B.
Ikea is great for storage and organization products. I like their kids stuff, the toys and dishes are great. I also like their dishes and kitchen tools.
Lisa B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think they are fairly ok they got some beautiful stuff but they a bit stuck up for my taste
The workers I mean granted I've only been to one store
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?