- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Only went one time and it was pretty great! All home needs, for great prices. I HATE how hard it is to put together the furniture but it’s very good stuff
I love going to Ikea. The endless brands and items they having is amazing, and I love how they set items up to give inspiration for any room in the house.
IKEA has so many awesome organization options and I love that they show you different options and room set ups for inspiration. Affordable and looks great.
I recently bought star shaped track lights from here and they were the perfect piece to give my place a nice pizazz. And I absolutely love their PRICES!!!
We got an ikea by my house a few years ago but I finally went for the first time last year. They have some really nice and cheap decorations/ knick knacks.
Bought a few different things from there. Closest store is a few hours away so any big purchases have to be made online but the shipping is crazy expensive
IKEA has stylish and affordable finds. Sure the quality isn’t necessarily the best, but it’s hard to not like ikea. Except when assembling their furniture.
I love going to ikea...it's like a museum! They have great style but some of the furniture is cheaply made and breaks easy so inspect what you are buying.
Awesome solution for furniture trying to maximize the efficiency of small spaces. Very affordable prices too! I've purchased all my vanity storage at Ikea.
Love the MALM line. Great for kids rooms, adults, and play rooms. If you can put together IKEA furniture with your significant other, you're good for life.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos