BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Haley W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Only went one time and it was pretty great! All home needs, for great prices. I HATE how hard it is to put together the furniture but it’s very good stuff
Adrianna R.
I love going to Ikea. The endless brands and items they having is amazing, and I love how they set items up to give inspiration for any room in the house.
Katie H.
Johnston
IKEA has so many awesome organization options and I love that they show you different options and room set ups for inspiration. Affordable and looks great.
V Monet B.
Bronx, NY
I recently bought star shaped track lights from here and they were the perfect piece to give my place a nice pizazz. And I absolutely love their PRICES!!!
Caroline A.
Lenexa, KS
We got an ikea by my house a few years ago but I finally went for the first time last year. They have some really nice and cheap decorations/ knick knacks.
Britney G.
Taylorville, IL
Bought a few different things from there. Closest store is a few hours away so any big purchases have to be made online but the shipping is crazy expensive
Vanessa N.
IKEA has stylish and affordable finds. Sure the quality isn’t necessarily the best, but it’s hard to not like ikea. Except when assembling their furniture.
Amy G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I love going to ikea...it's like a museum! They have great style but some of the furniture is cheaply made and breaks easy so inspect what you are buying.
Anaira V.
Orlando, FL
Awesome solution for furniture trying to maximize the efficiency of small spaces. Very affordable prices too! I've purchased all my vanity storage at Ikea.
Katie G.
Lynnwood, WA
Love the MALM line. Great for kids rooms, adults, and play rooms. If you can put together IKEA furniture with your significant other, you're good for life.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?