BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stephanie F.
louisville
We decided to renovate one of our spare bedrooms and convert it into a walk in closet... with the help of IKEA, we now have the best walk-in closet ever!!
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
We've gotten multiple items from here for our home and we are never disappointed. They sell great quality products and their customer service is wonderful.
Linda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Just was there about a month ago. Purchase a storage container that you can use for a office. Love that all the pieces fit together and nothing is missing!
Maryelin P.
Perfect! Is not expensive and their furnitures are really good. Every time I need something for the house this is the place I go to buy it, even a spoon..
Christina  R.
Loxahatchee, FL
I love IKEA and the way you can walk through the whole store on a path so you don't have to worry about missing anything. Their prices are also amazing!!!
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Such a huge place with so many options!!! Can get a bit overwhelming but they have amazing customer service and really amazing products at amazing prices
a ,.
IKEA is such a great store it has everything you could ever possibly want or need most of my room furniture is from there and it’s so cute and affordable
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA
I went to ikea in Oct for the 1st time and fell in love and my 6 year old loved the child care...I am going back in may for my birthday and can't wait!!
Nesia P.
Pensacola, FL
These end tables are absolutely fabulous! They are affordable and easy to put together. Plus they're super cute and super sturdy! Definitely a great buy!
Misty O.
Bluffton, SC
I absolutely love this store! I could shop in here for days. The prices are great and the items are of a high quality. Plus their food is very flavorful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?