BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha O.
Laconia, NH
Love ikea furniture! I got my daughter a little chair and easel and she loves them. Sturdy but reasonably priced. I love walking around the giant store!
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I love to renovate my side of my room. I share a room with a roommate and I always find my self driving to Ikea and buy new things. I Love this place!!!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Ikea is such a cool place in that they have everything you could possibly need for making a comfortable home. Inside and out and down to the tiny details
Katoria H.
Garysburg, NC
IKEA is an awesome store. They have everything you need for your home in one place. I love their up to date furniture and their comforters are awesome.
Beth M.
Pendleton, SC
Love love this store. This store has the best deals around. I only wish we had one closer to us. There are Two different locations 2 hours away each way.
Kirsis G.
Boston, MA
IKEA has it all, you can everything and anything you need to update a room or re-decorate your home. I love their staff and their organization skills!!!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
It's kind of cheap products and you have to get the heavy stuff yourself and walk around. It can be a little confusing for someone's first time st IKEA.
Lisa B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think they are fairly ok they got some beautiful stuff but they a bit stuck up for my taste
The workers I mean granted I've only been to one store
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
I love how i got my son whole bedroom set from ikea. You have to take your time to put it together. I have had it for along time and its still together.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this store! I need to have a whole day planned to shop - there is just so much to see! Given the price, I've always been pleased with the quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?