BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dayan M.
weston
I love ikea furniture it’s nice and simple. All the furniture in my bedroom is from ikea. I really enjoy going there you always find such cool nice things for the house.
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
Not sure what to say about IKEA that is anything short of great. I love this place. It's literally like a museum for myself and my husband, we take hours. The cafeteria food is always great and the products are pretty decent quality for how inexpensive they are!
Allie P.
Coatesville , PA
I just purchased my first home and honestly was able to stock my whole kitchen and both bathrooms for a reasonable price. The best part? I didn't feel like I was sacrificing quality. On top of that, going to the store is such a fun experience ... love those Swedish meatballs!
Chantel N.
Haymarket
Having moved into a new house, we needed some storage that looked like built-ins but didn't cost us a ton. We purchased some kitchen base cabinets and the coordinating counter. They were super easy to put together and the finished product looks great.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
IKEA is where I️ buy all my home basics. I️ have a dresser and tv stand from IKEA and both look modern and beautiful. Great for inexpensive basic needs. I️ love my dishes from here too. Shipping is very expensive so must shop in store for a good deal.
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
I love Ikea! In my old apartment I have IKEA furniture. It is great quality for the price you pay. If you aren’t good with putting things together, I would recommend getting someone to assist you in putting your items together. I would recommend IKEA!
rae c.
Ikea is always an interesting shopping experience. I've only gone a handful of times but I always have to eat in the cafeteria. The meatballs are delicious. The prices thought the store are decent. My favorite item I've got from them is the GODMORGONBox with compartments
Sb E.
Ikea has the best mattress and best room sets. Ikea is good to buy your sets at for bedroom and living room. I shop here often when I need new bedroom sets and stuff like that. It's affordable and kind of expensive. I will probably shop in Ikea again.
Rachael L.
Prospect Hts, IL
IKEA is cheap and usually an ordeal to put the items together however you get what you pay for! Great for storage solutions and don’t forget to eat the meatballs on your way out and pick up a pack of frozen pancakes for your bfast, they are the best!
Serena M.
IKEA is mainly for those looking into a new home and wanting to start fresh! They provide affordable furniture as well as other items such as candles, kitchen ware, cutlery, etc. Great store to buy your home goods from. I highly recommend 100%.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?