- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea furniture it’s nice and simple. All the furniture in my bedroom is from ikea. I really enjoy going there you always find such cool nice things for the house.
Not sure what to say about IKEA that is anything short of great. I love this place. It's literally like a museum for myself and my husband, we take hours. The cafeteria food is always great and the products are pretty decent quality for how inexpensive they are!
I just purchased my first home and honestly was able to stock my whole kitchen and both bathrooms for a reasonable price. The best part? I didn't feel like I was sacrificing quality. On top of that, going to the store is such a fun experience ... love those Swedish meatballs!
Having moved into a new house, we needed some storage that looked like built-ins but didn't cost us a ton. We purchased some kitchen base cabinets and the coordinating counter. They were super easy to put together and the finished product looks great.
IKEA is where I️ buy all my home basics. I️ have a dresser and tv stand from IKEA and both look modern and beautiful. Great for inexpensive basic needs. I️ love my dishes from here too. Shipping is very expensive so must shop in store for a good deal.
I love Ikea! In my old apartment I have IKEA furniture. It is great quality for the price you pay. If you aren’t good with putting things together, I would recommend getting someone to assist you in putting your items together. I would recommend IKEA!
Ikea is always an interesting shopping experience. I've only gone a handful of times but I always have to eat in the cafeteria. The meatballs are delicious. The prices thought the store are decent. My favorite item I've got from them is the GODMORGONBox with compartments
Ikea has the best mattress and best room sets. Ikea is good to buy your sets at for bedroom and living room. I shop here often when I need new bedroom sets and stuff like that. It's affordable and kind of expensive. I will probably shop in Ikea again.
IKEA is cheap and usually an ordeal to put the items together however you get what you pay for! Great for storage solutions and don’t forget to eat the meatballs on your way out and pick up a pack of frozen pancakes for your bfast, they are the best!
IKEA is mainly for those looking into a new home and wanting to start fresh! They provide affordable furniture as well as other items such as candles, kitchen ware, cutlery, etc. Great store to buy your home goods from. I highly recommend 100%.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos