- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love all the things I've ever purchased from Ikea! Decent prices and fit my style, and have lasted me a long while despite what many people may think.
I have bought dresser set for my boys. They are amazing !! They hold up very well. Kids are rough and there still like new !! These are a mom best friend
Obviously you come here to buy cheap furniture and things you dont need. Assembly is a pain. One thing thats super annoying is how the store are set up.
Best place to find stuff for home improvments. :) i am a beauty hoarder and need organization for my products and ikea has the best priducts for that. :)
I like to buy my items for the home are very good decorates very well your house in is pesial when your family re visits dry I recommend it
I can always find something here! Whether it be for organizing, or just wrapping paper. My favorite time to go is around the summertime of the holidays!
They have awesome stuff but I can never actually manage to find it in a reasonable amount of time. Could totally play hide and seek in here though so...
I love the furniture here! It's not even that expensive and they have everything! It's such a huge place so make sure you have much time to look around.
I love IKea , the furniture is not only cheap, it is good quality and very pretty. The entire experience is also great. The food is the best part though
I love about ikea everything, 80% of my furniture from this great store, I like the prices and European designs and we always enjoy a nice frozen sweets
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos