- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
We've gotten multiple items from here for our home and we are never disappointed. They sell great quality products and their customer service is wonderful.
This store is one of my most favorite stores to shop at. I go here for everything from bedding to kitchen ware and stuff for the kids like toys and dishes.
I LIVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH! I make it part of my weekend sometimes to spend the whole day in ikea. We eat at their cafeteria and have their good ice cream.
I love the store! There’s so many different types of furniture and all very inexpensive! The only thing about this store is you have to build it yourself.
Awesome solution for furniture trying to maximize the efficiency of small spaces. Very affordable prices too! I've purchased all my vanity storage at Ikea.
like ikea and ikea basket, reciently i have refurblished my home and decorated my room with multiply products from ikea. very handful and reasonable price
I love IKEA and the way you can walk through the whole store on a path so you don't have to worry about missing anything. Their prices are also amazing!!!
I recently bought star shaped track lights from here and they were the perfect piece to give my place a nice pizazz. And I absolutely love their PRICES!!!
Bought a desk from here, it was scratched up and difficult to assemble. Not sure if I would order something again without seeing it in person.
I love all the products I just hate that the assembly is a do it yourself and it’s very hard to understand but when u get the hang of it it isn’t too hard
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos