BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katherine N.
I'm obsessed with IKEA. I think it makes furniture easy for our generation and I love their variety. Everybody can find the unique piece for their home.
Anya R.
I personally love IKEA. I think they ave great products at great prices. Also, I like that the stile of their products is different than most US stores.
Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
I used ikea to furnish my new apartment and am very happy with my purchases. Ikea is moderately priced, however I am not the best at assembling furniture
Sierra C.
I've only shopped online once or twice and gotten a couple things. I love Ikea style and They're very sturdy. I prefer shopping for house furniture here.
Clementine C.
Champaign
I love Ikea, if you don’t end up buying something (which never happens because you always find something random in there that you need) it’s a fun time!
Gracie R.
Every time I walk into ikea I feel like a kid at an amusement park. I just love ikea. They always have what I am looking for. I love the floor displays.
Leslie C.
I feel like a kid here because there’s so much to see. It’s affordable the only thing is sometimes some things could be hard to find but it’s manageable
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
We would shop here all of the time if it was closer. When we do get to the store we make sure we make it worth it. Our bed was our best purchase to date.
Amy D.
Freedom, PA
I absolutely love IKEA! I plan to buy some bedroom furniture in the very near future! I just wish it came pre-built. It would make life so much simpler!
ashley r.
Oxford, PA
I shop at ikea for home repair and things I need for the house it's affordable they aren't really expensive they have great stuff and I shop there a lot.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?