- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I'm obsessed with IKEA. I think it makes furniture easy for our generation and I love their variety. Everybody can find the unique piece for their home.
I personally love IKEA. I think they ave great products at great prices. Also, I like that the stile of their products is different than most US stores.
I used ikea to furnish my new apartment and am very happy with my purchases. Ikea is moderately priced, however I am not the best at assembling furniture
I've only shopped online once or twice and gotten a couple things. I love Ikea style and They're very sturdy. I prefer shopping for house furniture here.
I love Ikea, if you don’t end up buying something (which never happens because you always find something random in there that you need) it’s a fun time!
Every time I walk into ikea I feel like a kid at an amusement park. I just love ikea. They always have what I am looking for. I love the floor displays.
I feel like a kid here because there’s so much to see. It’s affordable the only thing is sometimes some things could be hard to find but it’s manageable
We would shop here all of the time if it was closer. When we do get to the store we make sure we make it worth it. Our bed was our best purchase to date.
I absolutely love IKEA! I plan to buy some bedroom furniture in the very near future! I just wish it came pre-built. It would make life so much simpler!
I shop at ikea for home repair and things I need for the house it's affordable they aren't really expensive they have great stuff and I shop there a lot.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos