BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Athie L.
New Haven, CT
I like Ikea a lot! Espeically great if you are a college kid or someone trying to get easy furniture that matches at a low price. meatballs aer great too!
Jessica L.
Washington, DC
I love shopping at Ikea! They have a huge selection of products, and everything is made so well, and the prices are pretty good. I can spend hours here!
Linda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Just was there about a month ago. Purchase a storage container that you can use for a office. Love that all the pieces fit together and nothing is missing!
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
I could get lost in this place! They have great prices for trendy and stylish furniture. It's always my go to place whenever I need a new furniture piece.
Nancy J.
Belmont, CA
Love the raskog utility cart. Fits in so many places! I did have a small issue with the middle shelf falling down but I tightened it and it seems fine now
Omaa A.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought a futon from Ikea and I absolutely love it. It's very large and sleeps 2-3 people. It was inexpensive and durable I've had it for almost 2 years!
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I’m giving it 4 stars because the kitchens are great quality at great value. But I took away a star because the other furniture isn’t really made to last.
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I love ikea! Their products can serve for many purposes. Decently priced, and also very durable! Ikea has so many different products to choose from as well
shelby w.
Modesto, CA
IKEA is an affordable and worthy company to take my money. IKEA always has more than one option in different price ranges to ensure you get what you need.
Kendra M.
Scottsdale, AZ
i have purchased a lot of odd and ends over the years. from high chairs to book shelfs to measuring cups. reasonably priced and fair quality. i'm a lifer.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?