BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
I love this place. It’s like a second home to me. I always find the best things to decorate my home!! I can never go to ikea and come home empty handed ;-)
Lisa D.
Henderson, NV
Love how large this store is.
And the affordable prices are great too.
Definitely check out the cafe/food section and grab a bite to eat while you're here.
Jamie B.
Got our entertainment center from IKEA. Customized it with an employee there and we get so many compliments on the unique shape of it. Sturdy and reliable!
jenny a.
As a working makeup artist I love all of the flat pack white drawers they have for storing my makeup easily and of course their light for around my mirrors
Michelle W.
Independence
Love ikea! Not all of their products are top of the line or long lasting, but it is fairly priced and looks very nice and modern. Worth the trip and price.
Jenny T.
I bought a ridiculously expensive pillow at Ikea. It was great for awhile, actually really wonderful, but after about three months it became uncomfortable.
Sarah E.
New Milford, NJ
You can literally find anything and the set up is amazing. Easy to get inspired in the store. Plus there’s a full food court!!! Anything better then that?
Kendra A.
minnetonka
I love the items but if you get furniture you have to piece everything together. It’s a hassle but everything is really nice and everything is super cheap!
Alexus M.
Henderson
Love IKEA! Got tons of my furniture there and everything is super gorgeous. So much to choose from and I honestly get lost in this store! (In a good way!:)
Amanda F.
Waterford
Love, love, love Ikea! I don't go there unless I've got a few hours at least because there are just too many things to look at! I even eat much there! Lol
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?