- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great store for the home! I love the prices as well and the styles they have. Everything is cute and affordable. The quality is normal. I shop here often.
I love Ikea. Great furniture styles and of great quality. Also a great place to go look around for ideas and inspiration for your home decorating options.
Super affordable but you get what ou pay for. I love that it's heap and stylish. But I hate having to assemble everything and the quality isn't that great.
I think Ikea is a great store. I love the Alex 9 drawers. They work perfectly for my makeup collection! Their furniture is so simple and chic looking.
IKEA has great options for a smaller budget. It can be overwhelming if you go on the weekend. Depending on the product you buy assembly can take some time.
Love ikea! Not all of their products are top of the line or long lasting, but it is fairly priced and looks very nice and modern. Worth the trip and price.
You can literally find anything and the set up is amazing. Easy to get inspired in the store. Plus there’s a full food court!!! Anything better then that?
We bought our king bed frame from Ikea and I just love it! IThere were optional drawers for under the bed that are awesome! They have just about anything!
IKEA is a great store for small stuff. I would buy big furniture pieces because you most likely have to put it to together. I love their mirror selections.
IKEA is the single greatest homewards store I've ever had the pleasure of frequenting. I am very thankful I live near a brick & mother location. LOVE IKEA.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos