BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Thania O.
Laveen , AZ
Great store for the home! I love the prices as well and the styles they have. Everything is cute and affordable. The quality is normal. I shop here often.
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
I love Ikea. Great furniture styles and of great quality. Also a great place to go look around for ideas and inspiration for your home decorating options.
Jena T.
Super affordable but you get what ou pay for. I love that it's heap and stylish. But I hate having to assemble everything and the quality isn't that great.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I think Ikea is a great store. I love the Alex 9 drawers. They work perfectly for my makeup collection! Their furniture is so simple and chic looking.
Andrea J.
Atlanta, GA
IKEA has great options for a smaller budget. It can be overwhelming if you go on the weekend. Depending on the product you buy assembly can take some time.
Michelle W.
Independence
Love ikea! Not all of their products are top of the line or long lasting, but it is fairly priced and looks very nice and modern. Worth the trip and price.
Sarah E.
New Milford, NJ
You can literally find anything and the set up is amazing. Easy to get inspired in the store. Plus there’s a full food court!!! Anything better then that?
Rachel F.
We bought our king bed frame from Ikea and I just love it! IThere were optional drawers for under the bed that are awesome! They have just about anything!
'Tyiese W.
Bridgeport, CT
IKEA is a great store for small stuff. I would buy big furniture pieces because you most likely have to put it to together. I love their mirror selections.
Shelly L.
IKEA is the single greatest homewards store I've ever had the pleasure of frequenting. I am very thankful I live near a brick & mother location. LOVE IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?