- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
love love love ikea, we don't have one where I live but when we're in the city I almost always pick something up, whether it be furniture or otherwise
IKEA has great options for a smaller budget. It can be overwhelming if you go on the weekend. Depending on the product you buy assembly can take some time.
Great modern furniture that's affordable. I don't care for building my own furniture but it's nice to get modern, lasting items that don't break the bank.
They are the bomb ,they're helpful ,always in trend , have an outstanding amount of things to choose from. You won't leave there without wanting something.
Just a great all around store. It's right down the street from my apartment, so when I feel like my home is missing something IKEA is the first place I go.
IKEA I love you! Going to ikea is like going to an adult play yard it’s amazing I love how inexpensive their products are yet how modern and chic they look
I love IKEA. My favorite purchase is the bedding. Love them so much. I really like the kitchen items. I just love the experience of shopping in this store.
Store is always stressful and sometimes items I want are unavailable but the delivery price is high which makes me want to shop elsewhere for large items.
Love the raskog utility cart. Fits in so many places! I did have a small issue with the middle shelf falling down but I tightened it and it seems fine now
I haven't bought anything from this store in a couple of years but the last things I did we're really good plus they have great food i recommend this store
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos