BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

wendy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Ikea has such a variety of furniture for your personal style. Including accesories/decor. Plus if you need a break they have a kitchen with delicious food.
Caitlin M.
Belfair, WA
I love this store I could spend all day there just walking around. They have very affordable furniture that's perfect for redoing of decorating your home.
Jena T.
Super affordable but you get what ou pay for. I love that it's heap and stylish. But I hate having to assemble everything and the quality isn't that great.
Kendra A.
minnetonka
I love the items but if you get furniture you have to piece everything together. It’s a hassle but everything is really nice and everything is super cheap!
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
Ikea seriously has anything you could ever need! We got our bedroom furniture from there and some bookshelves and things and everything has held up great!
Amber S.
Niagara Falls
IKEA charges a lot for low grade quality furniture but at the same time I’ve found a good amount of low cost furniture that looked and functioned amazing.
Heather I.
Ikea has everything you could possibly want or need for your house! So many different options at affordable prices. I only wish the store was closer to me!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love IKEA?! I just love that place. You can go in there and browse their huge selection of things and even eat at the place for pretty cheap!!
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
I like Ikea a lot! Espeically great if you are a college kid or someone trying to get easy furniture that matches at a low price. meatballs aer great too!
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
IKEA has everything! When I say that I mean it. I love all their cute storage bins and I know that if i need something to get me organized im goin to IKEA
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?