BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Catherine V.
I like Ikea for trendy furnishings and decor for cheap. If you're okay with a basic style you can get things for really cheap and it's good for small items.
Nicole A. W.
Winchester, MA
While you have to assemble everything yourself, all products are well made and meant to last. Also, the catalogues and the store itself gives you many ideas!
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Everyone always talks about this store... I have never been in one... I cant wait until they ope one here in Vegas so I can See what all the fuzz is about..
Kasey H.
I absolutely love ikea! I have gotten most of my furniture from Them. Everything is great quality and so easy to put together! I go there every chance I can!
Ledibeht R.
MIAMI, FL
Excellent shop, I have gone and its facilities are spectacular, you get everything you need on the first visit, great attention, really some of the best....
Ana F.
At Ikea I bought the micke desk for about 40 dollars and I used as my vanity so I could store my makeup. I also bought a mirror with it and I just loved it.
Yasmin A.
You can find any type of furniture you need here! They have lots of cheap (but sturdy and well-made) desks, futons, tables, etc., for college students too.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love Ikea, they have everything and their mini bedroom and kitchen designs are to die for, the only issue I have is that my local Ikea is very unorganized.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Great place to find cheap furnitature! Has great home decor and the set up of the store is so different but very efficiant! I could spend all day in there!
Reyna P.
San Ysidro, CA
It's a wonderful maze! There are so many things you could buy and ways to mix and match. This store has everything for all ages. It's affordable and trendy.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?