BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Barbara N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Ikea, I have a lot of furniture at my house from there! I love the minimalist look and they have the best prices! I also love their artificial plants!
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY
I shop at IKEA all the time. Especially when I'm getting stuff for either my apartment or my Beauty room itself. Affordable and has a great range of options.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I purchased a floor lamp from here and absolutely love it. It's got a shade at the top with shelves underneath it. I love the way it looks in my living room!
Ashley C.
Whitestone, NY
I love browsing IKEA because everything is modern and chic. It's also very affordable and you can find pretty much anything here. Plus their food is bomb af.
Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
This store was amazing! I was able to get my desk I now use for makeup from there. It is amazing and I'm happy you can build on your desk with extra cabinets
Idelsi O.
Hackensack, NJ
My husband now drops me off at IKEA. Because I can literally spend hour upon hours searching each and every department. Anything you can think of. It’s here!
Gris G.
IKEA I feel, is a hit or miss. Sometimes they have awesome furniture and it works and looks amazing, but other times it can be not very sturdy or last long.
Jessica W.
Claremont
Really cool stuff for great prices! Downside is trying to put it together! Everything I’ve bought has held up well! I love going in there and looking around!
Jolie-Dean H.
Lenoir
One of my favorite stores for furniture and home improvement! And the bakery in ikea has the best cinnamon rolls!! I love Ikeas light fixtures and shelves!!
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great place for finding affordable things for around your home. I really enjoy most of their product selection but especially for the living room.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?