BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda F.
Waterford
Love, love, love Ikea! I don't go there unless I've got a few hours at least because there are just too many things to look at! I even eat much there! Lol
Amanda O.
Washington, DC
IKEA's furniture is cheap, but that doesn't mean it's poorly designed. Take care of what you buy from there and IKEA furniture will last you a long time.
Kendra M.
Scottsdale, AZ
i have purchased a lot of odd and ends over the years. from high chairs to book shelfs to measuring cups. reasonably priced and fair quality. i'm a lifer.
Zoe G.
Overall IKEA is just a great experience. I can walk in there for hours and the stuff is amazing. On top of that, it have a restaurant with delicious food.
jenny a.
As a working makeup artist I love all of the flat pack white drawers they have for storing my makeup easily and of course their light for around my mirrors
Skyler K.
I love Ikea. They make living in a small area very easy to organize. Plus their stuff is pretty unique. I love their box shelves for storing my kids toys.
Monica P.
Woodbine
I love this store! They have amazing vanities and drawers for them. My friends always recommend this store. It is very affordable compare to other stores.
sofia r.
IKEA is so much fun to shop in, and my bed right now is from their, and overall I would highly recommend you go here for things like plates, or furniture.
Jenny T.
I bought a ridiculously expensive pillow at Ikea. It was great for awhile, actually really wonderful, but after about three months it became uncomfortable.
jodi d.
Clermont, FL
Got a wardrobe and changing table at Ikea for our new baby. The changing table changes into a regular cabinet and I love that so it can grow with the baby.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?