BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
Ikea is always a fun but overwhelming place. Plan to spend at least an hour in the store but also don't eat before! Their cafe is amazing with great prices.
Amanda R.
Everytime I go for 1 liltlr thing and end up planning my non married life, with my non existent kids 😂

I love ikea, everything looks great, excellent prices!
Ledibeht R.
MIAMI, FL
Excellent shop, I have gone and its facilities are spectacular, you get everything you need on the first visit, great attention, really some of the best....
Bya B.
Rocklin, CA
IKEA is so amazing! I love how they set up the store like mini apartments or room setups. It makes it so helpful to see how an item could look in your space.
Yasmin A.
You can find any type of furniture you need here! They have lots of cheap (but sturdy and well-made) desks, futons, tables, etc., for college students too.
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
I bought a vanity set up that consists of 2 Alex drawers, a linmon table top, and 2 lack shelves. It is my absolute dream vanity and I'm so happy to have it.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Great place to find cheap furnitature! Has great home decor and the set up of the store is so different but very efficiant! I could spend all day in there!
Megan C.
Grand prairie, Tx
You can lose a whole day here and find things you never knew you wanted here. For the price the quality is pretty amazing. The storage ideas are perfection!!
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA's products. The things I have bought there have been long-lasting and cute. I hate putting it together though and the store is set up as a maze.
Caitlin G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought my dining room table from IKEA! I got it for an AMAZING value & it is extremely sturdy & sleek looking! I love getting my favorite basic from IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?