BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kailyn M.
Tyler
A little over priced and EVERYTHING NEEDS WAY MORE DIRECTIONS!!! How am I supposed to put together a bunk bed based off of a one page picture? Like honestly.
Mackenzie Y.
Zanesfield, OH
I like shopping at Ikea. I feel that cheap things are made very cheaply, and expensive things are made decent. They always have fun new items whenever I go.
Ashley ❣.
Whittier, CA
Who doesnt like ikea?! They give you step bu step instructions and the entire show room is shapable to give you ideas on how to use & decorate your new stuff
Kaylee B.
NY
One of the best furniture stores. It has everything. It’s a place that feels just like home. It has such good furniture that anyone would fall in love with.
Mary D.
Norton
IKEA is way to confusing as a store. It’s extremely chaotic in there and not very organized in what product is where. There are always so many people there.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
My very first purchase was an Alex makeup holder. This item it's just amazing, the space and the great quality it's nice. Great furniture for my makeup room
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's so much fun wandering around in IKEA, even when you don't need anything specific. I always find something that makes organizing my life so much easier.
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
This is my favorite store. The furniture is so good for a bargain. I love how nice the store looks when you walk in. It’s literally a candy shop for adults.
Bya B.
Rocklin, CA
IKEA is so amazing! I love how they set up the store like mini apartments or room setups. It makes it so helpful to see how an item could look in your space.
Haylie W.
Lancaster
I just recently started going into Ikea and I never fail to fine some great stuff for very good prices! I will defiantly keep coming here for years to come!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?