BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Adrienne S.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this store! It's such a blast to shop in and the prices are soooo reasonable. It's organized beautifully, but the furniture isn't the best quality.
Breanna H.
Radford
I swear by IKEA! Their stuff is such a great price. And they always have what I'm looking for, and usually, something I didnt know I needed until I saw it
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
There is more to ikea than just cheap furniture. They have a great line of kitchen storage / food storage products that my husband and I love! Economical!!
Julie J.
Lakeland, FL
Great place to buy affordable living items. Unparalleled selection. Bought everything from plates and cups to our couch at IKEA and all have held up well.
Maggie H.
Maricopa, AZ
Ikea is the biggest decorator stores that I know of. They have plenty of different styles and so many different items to choose from to redesign a house.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
We've gotten multiple items from here for our home and we are never disappointed. They sell great quality products and their customer service is wonderful.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is just as fun as it is amazing! I can spend hours at ikea i love how cheap the little essentials are! Great place to go when moving into a new home.
Destiny G.
Atlanta
I BUY EVERYTHING FROM HERE! AT LEAST 88% OF MY HOME IS FROM IKEA. THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS FROM THE FOOD IN THE SWEDISH MARKET. I LOVE THIS PLACE.
Jacqueline S.
IKEA is so awesome. Love going there and just spending time looking at everything they have. The different showrooms are awesome. And they serve food! Lol
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
IKEA is the best store ever!! It's a fun maze of modern furniture for comfort living at affordable prices. The environment, set up, and food are fantastic!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?