- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I've only been to this store twice. We don't have one in my area so I have to drive a long distance to go! This store is amazing and totally worth the drive!
Perfect store to look for furniture or anything that you would want for your house because it has a lot of things that you could dream of for your house !!!
Their stuff is nice. Certain things can be hard to build and don't always fit perfectly. They are also expensive but it is nice to have everything in 1 area
IKEA stores are like heaven! They are HUGE and have a large variety of things. The only downside is that they are a bit pricey and the quality isn’t the best
IKEA is such a great store I would highly recommend going there if you recently moved in to your home and are in need of literally everything for your home!!
Great. I mean cheap price to make your home look the way you want. I'm giving it a 4/5 bc the products are not always good. You pay for what you get I guess.
IKEA is way to confusing as a store. It’s extremely chaotic in there and not very organized in what product is where. There are always so many people there.
they have really good material and also the shopping experience is really good customers help. their items are affordable, yes i shop there most of the time
Who doesnt like ikea?! They give you step bu step instructions and the entire show room is shapable to give you ideas on how to use & decorate your new stuff
I usually like walking around ikea to get ideas. It’s fun. I can’t say that I walk out of the store with much. Some of their items aren’t really my style.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos