BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I purchased a floor lamp from here and absolutely love it. It's got a shade at the top with shelves underneath it. I love the way it looks in my living room!
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
Really unique store! Very different from anywhere you have shopped and they have the cutest bedroom furniture! And as a bonus they have great food and candy!
Zuzanna K.
Troy, MI
Ikea is the freaking best store ever. Im so sad its an hour drive for me but it is so worth it! They have everything and they have a restaurant in the store.
Mary D.
Norton
IKEA is way to confusing as a store. It’s extremely chaotic in there and not very organized in what product is where. There are always so many people there.
Megan C.
Grand prairie, Tx
You can lose a whole day here and find things you never knew you wanted here. For the price the quality is pretty amazing. The storage ideas are perfection!!
kim v.
Charlotte, Nc
Great. I mean cheap price to make your home look the way you want. I'm giving it a 4/5 bc the products are not always good. You pay for what you get I guess.
Rick A.
San Antonio
All of the furniture in my home is IKEA. It's easy and fun to assemble. My home is small and I have used many of the storage solutions to maximize my space.
Bya B.
Antelope, CA
IKEA is so amazing! I love how they set up the store like mini apartments or room setups. It makes it so helpful to see how an item could look in your space.
Shondalea T.
Bronx , NY
I made my vanity with the two ALexis draw and top. Kinda of a pricier side from what I seen in some diy vids . So in love with this. Next I need a mirror.
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
I bought my Alex drawers from here to add to my makeup vanity and let me tell you it's the cutest things in the world! Plus there's so much space in them!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?