- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I purchased a floor lamp from here and absolutely love it. It's got a shade at the top with shelves underneath it. I love the way it looks in my living room!
Really unique store! Very different from anywhere you have shopped and they have the cutest bedroom furniture! And as a bonus they have great food and candy!
Ikea is the freaking best store ever. Im so sad its an hour drive for me but it is so worth it! They have everything and they have a restaurant in the store.
IKEA is way to confusing as a store. It’s extremely chaotic in there and not very organized in what product is where. There are always so many people there.
You can lose a whole day here and find things you never knew you wanted here. For the price the quality is pretty amazing. The storage ideas are perfection!!
Great. I mean cheap price to make your home look the way you want. I'm giving it a 4/5 bc the products are not always good. You pay for what you get I guess.
All of the furniture in my home is IKEA. It's easy and fun to assemble. My home is small and I have used many of the storage solutions to maximize my space.
IKEA is so amazing! I love how they set up the store like mini apartments or room setups. It makes it so helpful to see how an item could look in your space.
I made my vanity with the two ALexis draw and top. Kinda of a pricier side from what I seen in some diy vids . So in love with this. Next I need a mirror.
I bought my Alex drawers from here to add to my makeup vanity and let me tell you it's the cutest things in the world! Plus there's so much space in them!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos