- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Incredible stores! Cheap and good quality furniture! Plus the food they sell is phenomenal. Only thing I had an issue was getting around that big ole store.
Disclaimer: only shop at IKEA when you have a lot of time!! I love to "steal" styling ideas from the showroom and I love the "As Is" section for cheap finds
Absolutely love ikea! Wish there were more around in my area. The furniture is pretty small though but everything else is perfect. Especially the kids stuff
I mean who doesn't love IKEA?! Cheap prices, and good function. I give it a B because sometimes the furniture doesn't last, but more often then not it does =)
My husband now drops me off at IKEA. Because I can literally spend hour upon hours searching each and every department. Anything you can think of. It’s here!
IKEA is just amazing! I literally want to buy everything whenever I go. They have the best items and products for homes and everything is just so beautiful.
Love how easy and fun it is shopping at ikea. So much to choose from you can easily get lost. All the products hold up great though and are very affordable!
IKEA is my favorite place to shop all things home. Super affordable and good quality. My main problem is choosing one item I love. The whole store is amazing
Price and selection is amazing. I have bought beds, shelves, and textiles. My house is 60% Ikea items. My only complaint is they should offer free assembly.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores, never leave that place spending less than 100 dollars. I love how every season I can change my decor for not a lot of money
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos