- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn't love IKEA - I furnished my home and actual office from their furniture and it has suprassed two moves now with great quality. I love their stuff!
Bought my drawers for my vanity there and they have been the best purchase i have made at ikea so far they where so easy to assemble and are very very sturdy
IKEA stores are like heaven! They are HUGE and have a large variety of things. The only downside is that they are a bit pricey and the quality isn’t the best
I have several pieces of furniture from Ikea that have survived several rough moves. Good, durable furniture & nice contemporary style, if you're into that.
Love ikea - I could spend a whole afternoon just wandering around. Modern and minimalistic products really speak to me. Wish the quality was a little better
If you need an affordable and decent furniture go here. Everything I have bought here have been very easy to assemble and great especially the food I love it
I love IKEA! Great furniture, easy to put together, and very affordable. My entire bedroom is from IKEA and I am always getting compliments on how it looks.
I love ikea. It's an experience just walking thru the doors. I love how things are laid out so it helps you to get an idea for your own home. Amazing place.
IKEA gives me mixed emotions. I love the store and the design. I love buying things for the home there, but I am not a fan of the furniture. It seems cheap.
Wide variety of items especially when moving for the first time, in college, or just simply want to re-decorate. This place has it all from spoons to beds.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos