BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
What a fountain of ideas a trip to Ikea brings. I love taking my time, walking through the store and seeing new ways to use items I hadn't thought of before.
Nicole A. W.
Winchester, MA
While you have to assemble everything yourself, all products are well made and meant to last. Also, the catalogues and the store itself gives you many ideas!
Cristal A.
Troutdale, OR
Perfect store to look for furniture or anything that you would want for your house because it has a lot of things that you could dream of for your house !!!
Sarah T.
East Windsor, NJ
I love Ikea's bookshelves! They are an affordable solution for organizing toys in a playroom. There perfect for books, trucks, or baskets filled with legos.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
The furniture isn't all that great quality wise, and prices have gone up since I first started shopping here, but I love the designs and the $1 froyo cones!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
I love ikea. They have so many cool things and you can find anything to fit your budget. I have been very into DIY lately and IKEA has great options for that
Debora G.
Oakville, CT
Love the variety I always find in this store! Assembly might not always be straightforward depending on the specific product but it is always well worth it.
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Honestly this store has everything. If you can think of it, they have it (even a restaurant!). I love the vanity, picture frames, and mirror I got from IKEA!
Eliana O.
Davie, Florida
Ikea is the best! As a student it helps me decorating my room as i want and in a not expensive way! Almost every piece of furniture in my room is from ikea!
Kasey H.
I absolutely love ikea! I have gotten most of my furniture from Them. Everything is great quality and so easy to put together! I go there every chance I can!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?