- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I go here mainly for the lunch. Getting lost and imagining each room is yours. Leaving with a cheap but quality side table and candle. Classic weekend trip.
I love IKEA's products. The things I have bought there have been long-lasting and cute. I hate putting it together though and the store is set up as a maze.
I know there are a lot of IKEA hacks to make some of their items look more upscale, but I love their storage systems because why pay 2500 to hide your crap?
You can find any type of furniture you need here! They have lots of cheap (but sturdy and well-made) desks, futons, tables, etc., for college students too.
I have a really great desk from ikea with tons of storage. I use it for a makeup vanity. It holds so much stuff and I’m able to keep it clean and organized.
Great place to find cheap furnitature! Has great home decor and the set up of the store is so different but very efficiant! I could spend all day in there!
Love how IKEA is very huge store with a variety of home decor items for your house! Ranging from colors and shapes. Also, som of their items are affordable!
Great place for home decor at an affordable price! The only downside is you can sometimes get lost and spend hours picking up stuff you didn't know you need
They have stuff that is easy to put together. I love the decoration I bought, it was a vase and artificial flowers which add a nice touch to my living room.
Do you like to build I do if you like to build you could build some really cool stuff with simple pieces at ikea try it out if you don't have that much money
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos