BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
I go here mainly for the lunch. Getting lost and imagining each room is yours. Leaving with a cheap but quality side table and candle. Classic weekend trip.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA's products. The things I have bought there have been long-lasting and cute. I hate putting it together though and the store is set up as a maze.
Jennifer J.
Brooklyn, NY
I know there are a lot of IKEA hacks to make some of their items look more upscale, but I love their storage systems because why pay 2500 to hide your crap?
Yasmin A.
You can find any type of furniture you need here! They have lots of cheap (but sturdy and well-made) desks, futons, tables, etc., for college students too.
Kayla R.
Youngstown
I have a really great desk from ikea with tons of storage. I use it for a makeup vanity. It holds so much stuff and I’m able to keep it clean and organized.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Great place to find cheap furnitature! Has great home decor and the set up of the store is so different but very efficiant! I could spend all day in there!
Diana F.
Love how IKEA is very huge store with a variety of home decor items for your house! Ranging from colors and shapes. Also, som of their items are affordable!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Great place for home decor at an affordable price! The only downside is you can sometimes get lost and spend hours picking up stuff you didn't know you need
Wanda G.
They have stuff that is easy to put together. I love the decoration I bought, it was a vase and artificial flowers which add a nice touch to my living room.
carina a.
Do you like to build I do if you like to build you could build some really cool stuff with simple pieces at ikea try it out if you don't have that much money
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?