- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have all IKEA furniture in my apartment and I'm in love!! not only is IKEA a great store to waste time in but it's also a good place for college students.
Great store filled with a vast array of merchandise. I really like how they display their items together in rooms to show how everything can be put together.
I mean who doesn't love IKEA?! Cheap prices, and good function. I give it a B because sometimes the furniture doesn't last, but more often then not it does =)
I love IKEA desings because EVERY SINGLE stuff is simply brilliant and gorgeous. Some ir them are a little bit expensive, but there's no doubt they worth it.
I can't tell you how many pieces throughout our home is from Ikea! So affordable and easy to put together. I'd love to finish my kitchen with their products!
IKEA! Oh goodness I love this store. My fiancée and I recently got a new house and we spent a whole day just picking out furniture from here. Love love love
IKEA is just amazing! I literally want to buy everything whenever I go. They have the best items and products for homes and everything is just so beautiful.
LOVE IKEA!!!!! Can get lost in this store for hours and they have everything that you could possibly need. Also the staff is super helpful and knowledgeable.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores, never leave that place spending less than 100 dollars. I love how every season I can change my decor for not a lot of money
There isn't an IKEA near me, so I have to go out of the way to get a trailer to haul the products a ways away. But they always have their products in stock!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos