BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Allison J.
I have all IKEA furniture in my apartment and I'm in love!! not only is IKEA a great store to waste time in but it's also a good place for college students.
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
Great store filled with a vast array of merchandise. I really like how they display their items together in rooms to show how everything can be put together.
Krystal C.
Wichita falls, TX
I mean who doesn't love IKEA?! Cheap prices, and good function. I give it a B because sometimes the furniture doesn't last, but more often then not it does =)
Dani B.
I love IKEA desings because EVERY SINGLE stuff is simply brilliant and gorgeous. Some ir them are a little bit expensive, but there's no doubt they worth it.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I can't tell you how many pieces throughout our home is from Ikea! So affordable and easy to put together. I'd love to finish my kitchen with their products!
Maegen E.
Wake Forest, NC
IKEA! Oh goodness I love this store. My fiancée and I recently got a new house and we spent a whole day just picking out furniture from here. Love love love
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
IKEA is just amazing! I literally want to buy everything whenever I go. They have the best items and products for homes and everything is just so beautiful.
Joanna S.
Fairview Park, OH
LOVE IKEA!!!!! Can get lost in this store for hours and they have everything that you could possibly need. Also the staff is super helpful and knowledgeable.
Flavia G.
HAMDEN, CT
Ikea is one of my favorite stores, never leave that place spending less than 100 dollars. I love how every season I can change my decor for not a lot of money
Kaitlyn A.
Oxford, IN
There isn't an IKEA near me, so I have to go out of the way to get a trailer to haul the products a ways away. But they always have their products in stock!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?