BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Carol B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Getting lost in ikea is the best! You are unaware of how much time is passing. You're seeing wonderful room ideas and the furniture is extremely affordable.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Love going to ikea. Always have pretty good products for decent prices! I have a few pieces. My favorite is the Alex drawer for my growing makeup collection!
Kaitlyn L.
Delaware, OH
IKEA has a little bit of everything! They are constantly coming out with new inventory that you can't help but love! Plus, they are at prices you can afford!
Caty B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love going to Ikea! I make it an all day event because there's so much to do and see! Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes are a must while you're there!
Sarah F.
I have several pieces of furniture from Ikea that have survived several rough moves. Good, durable furniture & nice contemporary style, if you're into that.
Dina F.
Hewitt, NJ
As a new homeowner, Ikea is everything! Low prices and great furniture- I'm in! Everything's quality isn't always the best. But that reflects in the prices.
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
Honestly there is too much going on and it is gigantic and hard to find things. The furniture is cheap so that's cool, if you can find your way to the exit.
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Everyone always talks about this store... I have never been in one... I cant wait until they ope one here in Vegas so I can See what all the fuzz is about..
Ashley B.
I LOVE browsing on line, but I wish there was one somewhere in SW MO, either Springfield or Branson so I could actually shop there and see what I'm buying.
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
Ikea is always a fun but overwhelming place. Plan to spend at least an hour in the store but also don't eat before! Their cafe is amazing with great prices.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?