- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Getting lost in ikea is the best! You are unaware of how much time is passing. You're seeing wonderful room ideas and the furniture is extremely affordable.
Love going to ikea. Always have pretty good products for decent prices! I have a few pieces. My favorite is the Alex drawer for my growing makeup collection!
IKEA has a little bit of everything! They are constantly coming out with new inventory that you can't help but love! Plus, they are at prices you can afford!
I love going to Ikea! I make it an all day event because there's so much to do and see! Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes are a must while you're there!
I have several pieces of furniture from Ikea that have survived several rough moves. Good, durable furniture & nice contemporary style, if you're into that.
As a new homeowner, Ikea is everything! Low prices and great furniture- I'm in! Everything's quality isn't always the best. But that reflects in the prices.
Honestly there is too much going on and it is gigantic and hard to find things. The furniture is cheap so that's cool, if you can find your way to the exit.
Everyone always talks about this store... I have never been in one... I cant wait until they ope one here in Vegas so I can See what all the fuzz is about..
I LOVE browsing on line, but I wish there was one somewhere in SW MO, either Springfield or Branson so I could actually shop there and see what I'm buying.
Ikea is always a fun but overwhelming place. Plan to spend at least an hour in the store but also don't eat before! Their cafe is amazing with great prices.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos