BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
IKEA makes me feel like a kid in the candy store. The store is so big and has so much product and information. I could decorate every single room from IKEA!
Abi L.
I love IKEA! Great furniture, easy to put together, and very affordable. My entire bedroom is from IKEA and I am always getting compliments on how it looks.
Fidelia G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have this amazing sofa that I recently purchased from IKEA! It is so comfortable and super affordable at the same time. I would highly recommend it!
Erin F.
I love Ikea!! They have the best organizational furniture. Everything looks clean and put together. Its also inexpensive compared to other furniture stores.
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Everyone always talks about this store... I have never been in one... I cant wait until they ope one here in Vegas so I can See what all the fuzz is about..
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
Ikea is a store where I can go with out any ideas bit walk out with a whole room done from top to bottom. I love what they have and the prices are the best
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Great place for home decor at an affordable price! The only downside is you can sometimes get lost and spend hours picking up stuff you didn't know you need
Ashley B.
I LOVE browsing on line, but I wish there was one somewhere in SW MO, either Springfield or Branson so I could actually shop there and see what I'm buying.
Dina F.
Hewitt, NJ
As a new homeowner, Ikea is everything! Low prices and great furniture- I'm in! Everything's quality isn't always the best. But that reflects in the prices.
Sarah F.
I have several pieces of furniture from Ikea that have survived several rough moves. Good, durable furniture & nice contemporary style, if you're into that.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?