BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Gurllll let me tell u about ikeaa if i could live there i would hhaah amazing furniture everything u need bathrooms bedrooms food mirrors chairs my home
Hannah Z.
Schofield
This home improvement store is one of the best! I love finding pieces for my room at this store! It is also an affordable for store for such amazing products!
Joselin V.
North Andover , MA
IKEA is my go to for all my home needs from a toilet brush for 99 cents to a closet system. Sometimes the quality is not the best but it makes for a great day.
Lina C.
Pomona
I've always loved IKEA! Great styles, affordable prices. I enjoy having to assemble it myself, and we can't leave without stopping at the cafeteria! Yum.
Leah G.
Cedar Hills, UT
Love shopping for house needs. Great pricing and everything is available. The only complaint is I do not like setting up furniture directions are complicated.
Talita A.
Prosper, TX
That place is just amazing! I love the fact they have rooms or even houses set up, to give you an idea of what to get. Also, good prices! Highly recommend it!
Nicholle M.
Wahiawa , HI
I have purchased many products from ikea. From bedding to furniture I really like their products. I have moved overseas and they managed to hold up just fine!
Melissa R.
Saint Cloud, FL
All day shopping trip, lots of window shopping, great food, fun affordable ideas. Good prices on most items, but not decor or furniture that'll last long term.
Lauren H.
Philadelphia, PA
Though I totally understand why, it is tedious to make your own furniture at home. Luckily the simplicity and beauty of IKEA products make that time worth it.
MaKell T.
I got a frame from Ikea for just a couple of dollars and it is unique, pretty, and durable! I have had it for a few years and expect to have it for many more!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?