- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea they have great products and they stuff for everyones taste and style decorate to be yourself there products are built sturdy and last along time
Ikea is one of my favorite stores, never leave that place spending less than 100 dollars. I love how every season I can change my decor for not a lot of money
Our family ordered furniture from IKEA and one thing I can remember, it takes a while to get your orders. Since then we did not order from this store again.
IKEA is just amazing! I literally want to buy everything whenever I go. They have the best items and products for homes and everything is just so beautiful.
Excellent service, awesome prices abd products, I am always looking for hacks to make my own design of home decor. I purchase almost all my furniture there.
This is my favorite store. The furniture is so good for a bargain. I love how nice the store looks when you walk in. It’s literally a candy shop for adults.
I love Ikea but there isn't one close toe. The closest is 3 hours, so I don't get there much. Most of what I would purchase isn't available to order online.
Top favorite store where I always find what I'm looking for for my home the furniture is always so modern and they have most of the styles your looking for,
I have so many IKEA furniture! It's so affordable and good quality. The instructions are easy to read forms but if you're a beginner it will be hard at first
The beds are great! We have a bunk bed is super sturdy and easy to make. Or dresser on the other hand was great for college but no necessarily for real life.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos