BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Susana M.
Me encanta esta tienda, es muy fácil de construir o decorar partiendo de sus artículos. Hay productos para todas las necesidades y bolsillos. 100% recomendado
Namratha S.
new jersey
I always love ikea. It’s my favorite shop for home improvement. When you have limited budget and want quality stuff go for ikea. One stop shop for everything!
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
Always a great place to shop! The furniture isn't the most durable but the prices are great! I live in apartments mostly and their furniture works out perfect!
Alison L.
Love IKEA. So many home furnishing options that are high quality and cute. Their products are versatile and functionally and there is also great food at IKEA.
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
Though IKEA is forever reliable and very convenient. My problem is always putting together what ever I buy from them. But on occasion the quality even is bad.
Carleigh K.
Washington
Great starter furniture- with some potential for great upcycling. Have had various dressers over the years that have worked well - especially liked the hemnes.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this store for room inspiration. It's great that everything g is set up where it takes the guess work out of things! Whole rooms to buy set up everywhere!
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
Furniture is affordable and stylish but the quality could be better. Otherwise it's great for small statement pieces and basic items. The food court is yummy.
christina m.
Ozone Park, NY
I adore this place, Alex drawers made my makeup room all organized, the items are affordable, easy to shop and find what you are looking for and easy checkout.
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
IKEA is a great store to shop in. The only down fall is it takes hours to get through and then the instructions on some of the products are hard to figure out.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?