BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittany W.
Independence, KY
Really great furniture and things for your house for crazy cheap. You really can get lost in that store and everyone is always eager to help. I love It there!
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
This store is amazing! Lots of great things for your home and at great prices. Plus you can eat there too if you get hungry! I love me some Swedish meatballs.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
I love modern touches in a home. Contemporary pieces and affordable prices. Closest store is 2.5 hrs away, but I have been known to travel just to shop there!
Ronnie M.
Clifton, NJ
I love this place. The items that they carry are almost always at an affordable price. I also love how you find different ways to style the items they sell.
Heidy F.
Excellent customer service and the stuff they sell is of good quality. I went to one that had a grocery store in it and they have so much nice stuff I love it
Jennifer F.
They are a great brand with stylish items with reasonable prices but the closest store to my location is 2 states away and it is super expensive for shipping!
Amanda F.
IKEA is the best! We make sure to stop in when we are near a store (closest one is 5 hours away) We always leave with a car full, and we never break the bank!
tipper M.
I love Ikea. It's huge and has so much stuff. I love how they have food too! Unfortunately, the nearest one to me is a half an hour to forty five minutes away.
Daniel F.
I've never actually been to an IKEA store, but the stuff on their website looks great. From what I've heard from friends, their stuff can be hard to assemble.
Jessica R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love!! I love the fact that they have a showroom and such a large variety. The prices are reasonable. The quality isn't great on some furniture but over all 👍👍
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?