BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always affordable pieces. Everyone needs home goods but not everyone can afford them..IKEA helps! Good quality stuff for decent prices. A fun store to browse.
heather k.
USA
I love most of the items at IKEA. I love their lighting, storage solutions, and kitchen departments the best. My child twin bed is from IKEA and it's so nice.
Amela B.
Ikea has a great variety of affordable and good quality household necessities. they have modern designs and great pieces to include in your creative household.
Danni G.
White lake, MI
They have amazing prices, and tons of great options to pick from... The only down side is that sometimes the instructions are incredibly difficult to navigate.
Chesney P.
Linden
I bought my makeup storage drawers from here and they are amazing. I love storing y makeup in these drawers bc they store a lot of makeup and are very pretty!!
Cynthia G.
Hayward , CA
I enjoy going to ikea it’s affordable and it gives me ideas on how to decorate my kids room I have 5 kids so when I need new styles IKEA is the store to go to
Anthony D.
I am hit or miss. I can sometimes go and find a million great pieces and other times walk out finding only one thing that is only kinda what I was looking for.
member-c9c29
We are an Ikea loving family. We enjoy shopping in-store and trying out all the products before we buy. The furniture is functional and flexible for our lives.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Employees are always extremely helpful, and they're prices are great! Quality products without being over expensive! LOVE Ikea! And that have food, huge plus!
Sarah O.
Dover, NH
I love Ikea. In addition to having decent furniture on a budget, the mock apartments they have set up throughout the store really helped me design my apartment
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?