BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Abigail K.
Conway
love ikea! Got all our furniture there, great place with organized rooms and example sets and styles. A bit on the pricier side but you’re paying for quality!
Daniel F.
I've never actually been to an IKEA store, but the stuff on their website looks great. From what I've heard from friends, their stuff can be hard to assemble.
Maggie M.
I recently got my vanity from ikea and I am in love with it! The whole build it yourself does not bother me at all, for you or a 6 year old can figure it out!
Anne B.
Hilliard, OH
Love ikea,for unigue items at good price. I am excited we are getting a local ikea. Especially cool is the kids play area,so you can shop with out distraction.
Tori P.
Bought an Ikea desk a few years back. Lovely desk but so hard to put together. Make instructions and handling easier and I would give the last star in review.
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
Do you need a fun break in your day? Visit IKEA for crazy neat ideas on home decorations that are functional and conversational. Ikea has it. And its awesome.
Janet K.
Yorba Linda , CA
Such a great place to find nursery furniture. They have so many cute things! Price points and great and the shopping experience is quick and easy whenever I go
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
This store is amazing! Lots of great things for your home and at great prices. Plus you can eat there too if you get hungry! I love me some Swedish meatballs.
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
Who doesn’t love going to ikea?? Besides the best cinnamon rolls they always have some great furnitures and won’t make a big dent in your bank account/wallet.
Johanna P.
San Bruno, CA
Could spend hours in there! So many affordable home decor products and furniture. This is mostly my go to spot to hit up when I feel like changing up my space.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?