- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I recently bought a rug from IKEA. It was a small furry rug and it was white. It stayed soft when stepped on. It is easy to wash if needed, and it stays furry.
Don't understand the hype! The quality is not the best and everything comes in a million pieces (ugghhh) the good: I do enjoy the grab and go nik nak section.
I feel like everyone has the alex drawers and uses them as a desk or storage for crazy collections of things. I love them because they're incredibly beautiful
Love shopping for house needs. Great pricing and everything is available. The only complaint is I do not like setting up furniture directions are complicated.
Cheap in price not in quality. The best part to me is the fact that the items come bare, so you can do a little diy magic to make ot look exactly how you want.
IKEA is a great store to shop in. The only down fall is it takes hours to get through and then the instructions on some of the products are hard to figure out.
I love this place ..it has so many things at such great prices I could send hours in there.. I wish it was set up a lil different to where your not trapped in
Good quality furniture and easy to put together. The prices are also not bad but I would recommend to invest in furniture if you’re looking for better quality
IKEA is my go-to spot to find utilitarian furniture or when I need something to fit a small space. Also, they have the best deals on pillow covers and inserts.
Great store with unique, affordable decor and house essentials. It's always fun to go into ikea and see all of the creative decor the designed have thought up
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos