BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Connie G.
Don't understand the hype! The quality is not the best and everything comes in a million pieces (ugghhh) the good: I do enjoy the grab and go nik nak section.
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
Always a great place to shop! The furniture isn't the most durable but the prices are great! I live in apartments mostly and their furniture works out perfect!
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Gurllll let me tell u about ikeaa if i could live there i would hhaah amazing furniture everything u need bathrooms bedrooms food mirrors chairs my home
mckenna a.
Edwardsville
It's cheap furniture. I love the st Louis location (the one I go to) It is good for a college student but once you start growing up you should shop else where
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Bought a kids table and chairs from here. It is plastic and we love it. We have one at the grandparents house too. Very durable, affordable, easy to wipe off!
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this store for room inspiration. It's great that everything g is set up where it takes the guess work out of things! Whole rooms to buy set up everywhere!
Michelle M.
Independence, OH
When I am in an area while traveling that has an ikea, I typically stop for lunch as well as to walk around and just look at everything the store has to offer
christina m.
Ozone Park, NY
I adore this place, Alex drawers made my makeup room all organized, the items are affordable, easy to shop and find what you are looking for and easy checkout.
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
I always find something I didn't know I was looking for when I shop at IKEA. I love how affordable they are especially because I think their quality is great.
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
Though IKEA is forever reliable and very convenient. My problem is always putting together what ever I buy from them. But on occasion the quality even is bad.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?