- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love ikea! They always have everything you need for an affordable price. I could go to this store every single day just to look around and never get tired of it
My favorite thing about IKEA is that you can walk around and shop by room and get examples of their products plus all there products are super reasonably priced
I purchased very reasonably priced lanterns from her for my wedding! For $8 they were great quality and large compared to anything else in the same price range.
I always get lost here. There's so much to look at, and it's all priced reasonably. My whole bedroom is basically from IKEA and I wouldn't have it any other way
Nearly our whole house is furnished with IKEA. We love the Scandinavian vibe. All of the items we have purchased from ikea have held up against the test of timw
My family and I love IKEA. They haveso many great products to furnish and organize your home and the restaurant always has delicious and reasonably priced food.
I shop at ikea for my makeup room/studio. They have everything I need to make my beauty room look amazing!! The prices are great & they have EVERYTHING u need!!
I love Ikea, the products are chic and modern. The food is very reasonable and good as well. I love to purchase kitchen utensils and furniture for my kids room.
Love the maze of IKEA!! Such a large store with many options and inspirations. Most of the prices are very reasonable. Love taking a nice day trip to our IKEA!!
I love ikea! I recently purchased the alecs 9 drawers and I'm completely in love with them. I'm never unsatisfied with their products and always very impressed.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos