BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jacqueline R.
Ikea Is An Amazing Store, They Have Everything You Need For Your Home, Litteraly Everything. You will find everything that satisfies your needs for your home.
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
I LOVE Ikea. They have great quality products that last forever. They also have many unique peices and I know that I will find whatever I'm looking for there.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love ikea for any affordable and simple/modern room decor! I have the Alex drawers to store makeup in, and I love them! Perfect size and they pull out easily!
Amela B.
Astoria, NY
Ikea has a great variety of affordable and good quality household necessities. they have modern designs and great pieces to include in your creative household.
lily k.
new york
Ummm putting furniture together....i think not.  I love the minimal vibe styled furniture but not the puzzle piece and maze it takes to put together
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always affordable pieces. Everyone needs home goods but not everyone can afford them..IKEA helps! Good quality stuff for decent prices. A fun store to browse.
Namratha S.
new jersey
I always love ikea. It’s my favorite shop for home improvement. When you have limited budget and want quality stuff go for ikea. One stop shop for everything!
Jorqee P.
Houston
Great furniture store. My sister got this really nice washer and dryer for only $54 a month. Great place to shop for furniture for people who are getting homes
Ozumy B.
DORAL, FL
IKEA has it all. I can find almost anything I need at my house there plus more. I can always relay on IKEA to find everything from bed sheets to enjoy a meal.
Anthony D.
I am hit or miss. I can sometimes go and find a million great pieces and other times walk out finding only one thing that is only kinda what I was looking for.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?