- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA I wish it was near where I live but it is about 6 hours from my house so when I go there I take advantage and they have so many stuff for real cheap
Okay I love ikea! Like when I say I love it, I love it. My fiancé and I are planning on buying all our new furniture there when we move this august. So excited!
Good store for pretty much all furniture and home decor related needs. Some of the kitchen ware is a little iffy, but just assume it's not going to last forever
I have an Ikea obsession. Great quality stuff, with STYLE, and good design at an good price! Excellent choice for students or younger people with an apartment.
IKEA is awesome . Most of the items in the store are practical and affordable. I don't make it out there too often but when I do it's always a fun shopping time
I absolutely love everything about IKEA ! They have great food ! And the furniture is okay too. Not so easy to put together that much but it's very affordable !
I just live this place!, they have great prices on all their products. I have gotten a few kitchen items and storage containers for amazing prices and quantity.
I always get lost here. There's so much to look at, and it's all priced reasonably. My whole bedroom is basically from IKEA and I wouldn't have it any other way
Nearly our whole house is furnished with IKEA. We love the Scandinavian vibe. All of the items we have purchased from ikea have held up against the test of timw
I personally don't like buying wooden drawers but Ikea was able to help me install it and use them right away instead of waiting for my dad or bf to install it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos