- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
There furniture is unquie. It's not made like all your regular picture. The use great wood on each piece
We always come here dor any house appliances. So many options to choose from we can't ever get enough .
Inexpensive home goods. Great styles and selection for a college students or new families on a budget.
I love ikea it has everything you need to give that little touch to your space, my favorite purchase ever, its kind of expensive for me, and it's really hard to get through the whole store, I will in a future
I got my makeup vanity set up from here and its been 2 years so far and it's holding up extremely well
I love Ikea but it's so overwhelming! It's such a large space with a wide selection of home goods that it's hard not to spend hours in there. At first I was confused with the layout but I ended up getting the hang of it pretty quick. I like the pre set up spaces to give some inspiration to your shopping.
After being let down by many kitchen suppliers in the past, I found Cardigan Kitchens to be a fast and efficient company to deal with. From the initial consultation to the drawings supplied for approval, delivery of the unit's to the fitting, all was agreed beforehand, so I knew where we were at, at all stages. Communication between myself and the staff were excellent.
Finally brought my Alex 9 draws in IKEA. I enjoyed myself in ikea it was the best experience but get ready to walk. Me and friend was tired after our shopping in ikea.
I love everything about IKEA. It is always an enjoyable experience and I've found some great items.
IKEA is one of my favorite places to shop. I go here for all of my furniture and organizing needs.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos