- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Excellent customer service and the stuff they sell is of good quality. I went to one that had a grocery store in it and they have so much nice stuff I love it
Love ikea!! Hate putting stuff together...but it's affordable and always a good time. i continue to shop here even though the DIY model of assembly is a pain.
Great place for anything home related and on a budget can't guarantee it'll last you long but it will give you at least a decent 3 years if taken well care of
The Swedish design standard has fallen a few rungs in my eyes as of late. Perhaps because it's no longer a design innovation, but has become ubiquitous.
IKEA is the best! We make sure to stop in when we are near a store (closest one is 5 hours away) We always leave with a car full, and we never break the bank!
LOVE me some IKEA! I like the cafe, the staging of rooms, the fun grocery section.....all of it!i only wish I lived closer to one. It’s an hour away from me 😢
Love the collection they have to offer. Super creative atmosphere. The colors are subtle and makes your house look neat, organized and pretty at the same time
Great for any kind of home item you are shopping for. The only thing i don’t like is the physical store has almost TOO much and stresses me out when i’m there.
I love Ikea. I used to have one right down the road from me in Houston, TX but then moved to Mississippi and I am thankful they built the IKEA in Memphis, TN!
Love ikea for any affordable and simple/modern room decor! I have the Alex drawers to store makeup in, and I love them! Perfect size and they pull out easily!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos