- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Oh boy, IKEA. I love their products, simple and cheap. But like everyone else that lives on Planet Earth, assembling their furniture is the devils work. No fun.
I love wandering through ikea because there is a ton of stuff. However, if you want stuff that truly lasts go somewhere else. It's great for being on a budget.
Love ikea! They have everything I need for affordable prices. Everything I have bought from ikea is great quality. I do my shoppin online so its extremely easy.
I have an Ikea obsession. Great quality stuff, with STYLE, and good design at an good price! Excellent choice for students or younger people with an apartment.
I love IKEA. In fact, I could spend all day there. Everything is so cheap and it's actually quality stuff. The Swedish meatballs in the cafeteria area are BOMB.
I love Ikea, love their products, love the prices. I hate, hate, hate the fact they only set up in huge cities. The one we go to is four hours away in Atlanta.
I always get lost here. There's so much to look at, and it's all priced reasonably. My whole bedroom is basically from IKEA and I wouldn't have it any other way
When my parents built their home we got almost all of our furniture crime IKEA even though it's a long drive for us it's worth it for the long lasting furniture
I love the products from Ikea. Even though some are made with poor quality, they have everything you need...literally. You can find some cheap, sturdy furniture
Love Ikea! Even if you don't buy anything it's a fun day trip. Their classes at etc prices can not be beat. I love to get their unpainted furniture and paint it
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos