- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I recently moved and IKEA had pretty much all the furniture I needed, lamps, tv stands all at affordable prices compared to other furniture stores .
I love ikea, I might even be obsessed! It's a good way to lose a whole day just wondering through the displays and "playing hours"! I love the clever designs and affordability. You can't beat IKEA, most definitely worth a visit. And don't forget the froyo before you leave
Ikea is my go to place to shop anything home related. I love the show rooms, the prices and variety. I do think they could improve on a more wide range of styles
IKEA is great for low priced accent pieces and section by section add ons for every room in your home. I bought their window covering in smoke grey.
I bought an inexpensive coffee table for my parlor room and it makes the whole room look so much better. Not only was it easy to put together, but it goes so well with my furniture. Definitely, worth the price and traveling all the way to MA as they do not have one in RI.
Ikea is the absolute best. There are so many things to choose from for the project you are trying to do. It's pretty affordable and it's a great experience every time I go in. I would recommend shopping here
I love the style and modern-ness of this company. They also have some great food, if you've never tried their cafeteria, I highly recommend.
I love Ikea! We got my daughters dresser from there and it is great quality. I know A lot of people hate that you have to build the stuff on your own or pay for someone to build it, but I personally love building stuff so I don't mind at all.
I got my old vanity here. I loved it! It lasted me a very long time. Was very sturdy and easy to put together. Coming back soon to get a new one.
What's not to love about Ikea. So many great ideas and endless possible solutions. Davinci DaVinci Kalani Combo Dresser in Ebony - M5599E
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos