BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Loveee ikeaaa!! U find everything but i will say there getting expensive no bueno! But i like there stores u shop going through path way really cool i like that
Marketta C.
Love the maze of IKEA!! Such a large store with many options and inspirations. Most of the prices are very reasonable. Love taking a nice day trip to our IKEA!!
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I like IKEA . I would not furnish my entire home with their products. However there are some complementary items in their store at a relatively good price point
Cathy A.
Los Angeles
Love this store. Love the furniture and home supplies. Get products and reasonable prices. Ikea is the best when looking for home furniture or office furniture.
Stephanie A.
I could stay in this store forever! The possibilities are endless and the prices are insanely cheap! Recently bought random pieces to make my own L-shaped desk!
Samantha O.
Roseville
I purchased very reasonably priced lanterns from her for my wedding! For $8 they were great quality and large compared to anything else in the same price range.
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA!! Especially their toy section! I recently bought 2 mouse stuff animal and only $0.99 each! Plus, their yogurt ice-cream is awesome!!!
Julia L.
Vancouver , WA
I love IKEA! They have great stuff for amazing prices. Their stuff is pretty cheap but great quality and last for a long time. Definitely recommend this store.
Cassandra T.
Williamstown, NJ
Ikea has very good quality trendy furniture without the high price. Great for starter furniture or to add additional pieces to a your present furniture setting.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
I have an Ikea obsession. Great quality stuff, with STYLE, and good design at an good price! Excellent choice for students or younger people with an apartment.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?