BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sarah M.
Villa Park, IL
How can you not love shopping at IKEA?! However, do not ever plan on just hopping in and picking up one thing. Even if you know exactly where it is. The entire store is set up to keep you there for the day. And trying to get out can be frustrating. It’s a much better idea to just plan on spending the day, getting lunch, and buying a lot of stuff that you didn’t even know you needed
Grace R.
Phoenix
We just recently purchased the Kallax bookshelf for my daughters room. We have been looking for a way to manage all their toys and books. We used to have a toy chest but that just made an even larger mess. So when we were looking for another way to manage their toys we saw the bookshelf at Target. Or at least it was similar. The one at Target was not as good of quality and looked cheap. We decided on the one at IKEA and we love it! It was easy to put together and holds all of our daughters toys and books! And it is very cute!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
If you don't mind building and setting up their stuff this is the place for you. I had some of their towels the quality sucks in some of their houseware. Most of their products are high price. I can't seem to find a pleasant thing at Ikea. Maybe the food that they have in their cafe. Everything is just modern and not my style.
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
Okay, so IKEA has EVERYTHING which is great, but also overwhelming at times. Some of the furniture is poorly made and not the best quality, but you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, I got some really cute end tables for cheap and they are holding up nicely! The instructions that come with the furniture can be confusing and hard to follow. I've had a few instances where there were some pieces missing from the box, which was disappointing. Other than that I like their home décor selection and always enjoy killing some time walking through and dreaming of having some of the beautiful kitchens like the ones they have set up in the store.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
I like Ikea, the prices are amazing and i got the micke desk for my vanity. However the layout was super confusing and the closest one to me is over an hour away. So it’d be nice if they could have more and a better way to display how the store works lol.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite place to go. Not only for the food but also for home goods! In my opinions they have the best bang for your buck. We have a few tables from there and my parents bought a whole new office desk and wall to wall bookshelf and sliding cabinet door storage for their home office. I have never been disappointed in their service or products.
Mary Jane V.
Hayward, CA
I love their pieces!! Super affordable!!

Most of my furniture has been purchased here. If you take care of them they last a really long time

Tip: LADIES!!! Have a man help in the warehouse!!! They boxes are pretty heavy. I made that mistake my first time lol. Took me almost an hour to get the item to my cart and I to my car.
Caridad G.
Bronx, NY
It’s a great store to find organizers and storage for the home. The merchandise in Ikea is very affordable. It’s great that you can find a large variety of products for the home from cabinets, tables, cabinets, shelve, sheets, cups, plates, candles even plants. Every time I go I need to walk the hole store make sure I don’t miss any of it.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I love me some IKEA. This is the housewife or husbands dream come true. Everything you could possibly want to organize, cook or decorate at affordable prices. I love their kallax and malm collections. I use the drona boxes and their picture frames. My sons room is almost entirely IKEA , down to his stuffed elephant which he can't sleep without. I can't wait for my next IKEA trip!! I love getting lost in here and spending time thinking of new ways to organize in my house with their products.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
I made my vanity table with two Alex drawers and a table top for a little under $200. It looks amazing but don’t expect the greatest quality. Build big these thing are a pain. Going into the store and trying to find what you need is another mess. Hey ase I have what I Meneses I don’t see myself going back for anything else.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?