- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
my favorite store ever, love the selection and different styles that they have. clean lines on their furniture and have always had good luck with their products.
My small black dining table is just the perfect size for four. Although it may get cramped if the table gets overfilled but it's still really good and sturdy
Ikea has great simple and cheap furniture. I just redecorated my bedroom and it looks great and simple! Although the furniture does have a slightly strange smell.
Everything except the mirror is from ikea easy to put together excellent price for all these pieces. The most important thing is that my wife loves it. Happy wife happy life!
I like shopping at IKEA because their furniture is generally cheaper than other stores. The only thing that I don't like about IKEA is having to build the products.
This place is the go to for cheep home goods. I got a table and chairs set 150 dollars. It was easy to set up. Although Ikea can be difficult it a nice buy.
Lots of options and amazing prices. Can be a pain to assemble everything yourself though. Some things are low quality though so don't use them too roughly.
LOVE Ikea! they offer tons of high quality unique pieces that you can't find anywhere else and even unfinished furniture that you can personalize yourself
IKEA is a one stop shop for all things furniture! Staff is always friendly and the food is tasty! I shop at IKEA quite often. Though some may call it pricy, quality over quantity! I definitely recommend shopping at Ikea!
I love IKEA! Okay so the furniture is a pain to put together, but it is pretty durable. I had two bookshelves that were probably around 7' high that lasted me 12 years, I am finally getting rid of them because one broke when I moved. But all in all, the products are great, and I can't complain about the food either
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos