- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is really great. They have affordable and neat items for sale. However, a lot of items are made cheaply or you have to put together yourself which is not easy.
This is the best place to get your furniture. Great selection, prices, quality of products. This is the perfect place to furnish your home with style on a budget!!!
I love Ikea because I can always find great deals there. A lot of times I do find things I didn't even know I needed. :) I wish Ikea would ship more of their products, last time I placed an order, only certain items were shipped.
es una de las mas grande Cadena de tienda por departamentos de electrodomesticos y decoracion para el hogar muebles listos para montar y artículos para el hogar en un espacio estilo almacén con muy buenos precios .
It’s ok. But the things they sell aren’t as high quality as they advertised it. I am actually pretty upset about ikea. Everybody said that they are great, but at my local IKEA, the employees are mean and rude!
I love walking thru IKEA to get ideas for at home. I also love to but their tea lights. They always smell so good and are the best tea lights I have come across.
i love ikea you find everything from carpets bedding and utiencils for the kitchen makes it easier for the shopping for new decor luxury look and affordable prices
Good...but some items fall apart quickly. It is the go to for first apts or cheaper furniture, but price it out when it comes to higher quality vs particle board.
When it says not assembled, not a problem every item is easy to assemble yourself at home. Everything is included even the tools to use. You can not go wrong here.
I love Ikea.. So many different items and they can easily be " hacked" for other uses. I used a she caddy as a file cabinet and storage for socks. Again I love it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos