BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
The furniture is ok for the price, but annoying that you have to assemble it yourself. However, I am an interior designer, so Ikea is like a playground to me! I could spend all day there!
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, Nv
I could spend days inside IKEA if they would let me just stay the night. If you have never been to one it is well worth the drive to go to one. The products are innovative and worth the $
Lily C.
Portland, OR
I honestly love ikea so much because it's hella cheap and the stuff is cute but this place IS A WAR ZONE. it will ruin your life because for some reason it makes everyone hate everything. Just warning you.
Amy M.
Forrest City, AR
I furnished my entire apartment from the Atlanta ikea when I lived in Newnan, Ga. Now I have moved across the south and there is no ikea here. And no online ikea. And this makes me sad.
Harley J.
I love going to ikea. The layout is very easy to follow and things are organized very well. The products are inexpensive but sturdy and one you have them put together they work very well.
JP C.
I love coming here for kitchen items. So much to choose from at low prices. The quality is just like Target brands but cheaper. It's a little far from me but I love each trip I make. Love shopping here!
Daisy A.
I love the modern design but some materials has poor quality. There are furniture's that has good quality but you have to pay the price. I love the sleek design and contemporary design.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
This store has it all! I have made various purchases at this amazing store. A bed, matress, room decorations and more. Great prices and so much to chose from. An all time favorite store.
Jen K.
Herriman
I like IKEA for bedding and home decor. I recently bought 2 pillows for my bed. They are goose down pillows so they are soft but they did have a weird smell when I first unpacked them.
E c.
Lea has great furniture and Knick knacks at an affordable price. Their home items are super cute and easy to move. Their brand is very popular and it holds well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?